[advertised job during the first month of our research]
Full-time, ongoing position, commencing January 2019
Use your expertise to generate actionable business insights across the Advancement and Admissions activities of one of Melbourne’s leading schools. You’ll draw upon data and information from multiple sources to create comprehensive, ‘user-friendly’ reports and presentations.
You’ll also be responsible for managing the integrity of the data within a large database, making recommendations for improvements in practice as needed.
Here, you’ll find purpose in your work. You’ll draw on financial, demographic, digital marketing and other data to inform the Advancement and Admissions priorities and strategies of the future, making a real difference to the business outcomes of the School.
- be a skilled and experienced Data Analyst who has a proven record in analysing large sets of data, and using your findings to identify opportunities for improvement
- have a strong focus on attention to detail and enjoy ‘getting it right’
- gain satisfaction from managing the quality and integrity of data within a large CRM
- want to work in a setting where you are supported to do your best work
- be motivated by the prospect of operating in an inclusive, well-resourced and stable working environment
- appreciate the benefits of working in a supportive culture which has a strong focus on professional development
A current Employee Working with Children Check, or the ability to apply for one, is essential for this position.
This role is based at our XXX campus. You will primarily work with the staff within Reception, the Development Office, Alumni, Admissions, Marketing, Communications, and Archives.
- Seniority level: Associate
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Analyst General Business Information Technology
- Industries: Education Management Primary/Secondary Education